A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalaka Ghate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalaka Ghate is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalaka Ghate, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghate graduated from Dr. D Y Patil Med Coll, Mumbai Univ, New Bombay, Maharashtra, India.
Dr. Ghate has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalaka Ghate MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shalaka Ghate practice?
- Dr. Shalaka Ghate has 1 office location.
Dr. Shalaka Ghate practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.