Dr. Shalaka Ghate, MD
Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jul 26th, 2016

Dr. Ghate listened, was understanding and made recommendations to ensure better health. I would recommend her.

Mar 10th, 2016

Dr. Ghate is a thorough yet very approachable primary care physician. The practice where she accepts patients never makes you feel like a number - they know you and you get to see your own physician for each appointment.

Feb 8th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ghate for at least 5 years. She is very thorough with meticulous monitoring. The office is run at 5 stars in my opinion, and that is an improvement from a couple of years ago. Seems like Memorial association was good for staff functioning.

A Doctor to Be Grateful For show details A Doctor to Be Grateful For
by LJ Brunson on Jan 26th, 2016

I was BLESSED to find Dr. Ghate after spending a couple of years with a doctor who didn't listen and, when she did, didn't believe a word I said. Dr. Ghate listens, spends time, and seeks to determine underlying causes. And she doesn't mind my questions. I've been with Dr. Ghate at least four years -- and I am so thankful.

Oct 1st, 2015

I went to Dr Ghate twice. On my first visit the office staff called in the wrong prescription even though I gave them the empty bottle. My insurance requires me to use a mail order pharmacy called Express Scripts. I didn't know the script was wrong til i got it in the mail and opened the bottle. After that i could not send it back. I then had to get the correct script from Walmart. I then had to deal with the office manager Kelly to reimburse me the extra cost. Lets just say I am STILL waiting for it and it's been 3 months. Not to mention they sent me a letter saying I can no longer be a patient of Dr Ghate.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Jacquelin Diosomito on Dec 12th, 2014

She listens, takes time and cares!