Family Physicians

Memorial Family Medicine - Beach Blvd
6111 Beach Blvd
Love Grove-Riviera Manor, Jacksonville, FL 32216
904-739-1140
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  so so service  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Ghate for a years now for my anxiety issues. My main issue is that I have to come in every 3 months to get my perscription as it is a narcodic. I do not have insurance so this ends up being very coastly. They do tend to make me feel like a druggie just trying to get meds. I have had to wait days for the staff to send my Rx to the pharmacy and this is with the pharmacy and me calling them daily. Of course this causes anxiety attacks so it really seems counterproductive. The front desk is always busy chatting with each other and rarly have the time to do more then ask you to sit (thats after standing at the counter for 5 mins) I continue to go there for this one issue because they have all of my information and I dont want to deal with another dr. I am in the process of looking for another dr who has a better understanding of anxiety/mental health issues.

|  awful  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

I went to dr tiomico and dr ghate for a cyst I have on my wrist that became infected. My experience was a nightmare. I had to come in 3 times for an I and D(incision and drainage) all of which times they said my cyst was not ready which I understood but was not happy about since I get very nervous every time I have any procedure. After being told to wait over the weekend and come in one last time on Monday for the I and D I was told to call at 9am to schedule an appt after calling four times throughout the day finally by 3pm the receptionists told me they changed their mind and would not being doing the procedure and referred me to a surgeon. I received no call from the dr and no explanation when I asked the receptionists. Neither dr even bothered to check on it Monday to see if it was ready like I was told they would do.I had not eaten all day in preparation for my procedure either. They are AWFUL inconsiderate people.