Dr. Shalaun Hawkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 26th, 2016
Dr. Shalaun Hawkins is thorough, attentive, caring , and professional during my office visits. She asks probing questions and stays close to your case until things are resolved. She promptly contact you with any follow-up information.

October 15th, 2016
Annual physical
The scheduling is very organized, which results in short wait times. The information and analysis given during my exam was very thorough. I have all the confidence that my health is in excellent hands. I would definitely recommend a friend or family member to see Dr Hawkins.

August 13th, 2016
Dr Hawkins has been my primary physician for quite a few years. She is part of the Dallas Medical specialist group at Medical city. Whenever I have needed to make an appointment I have always been seen very promptly sometimes that day or the next day. Dr Hawkins has a great bedside manner and takes time to listen to your concerns. The office staff and nurses are great also. I wouldn't go anywhere else

August 4th, 2016
Great doctor! She takes time to really find out the problem. She has really help me so much! She is awesome!!

June 17th, 2016
Dr. Hawkins is a great doctor
Dr. Hawkins is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens to my concerns and makes suggestions that are thought out and in your best interest. She treats you like a person and not a number. The best doctor in the DFW.

June 13th, 2016
This was the best Dr's visit I have ever had.

June 6th, 2016
Dr. Shalaun Hawkins
There is nothing that I can say that I dislike about visiting Dr. Hawkins. She is very caring about her patients she just walk in the exam room and ask questions, write on your chart and leave. She takes out the time to ask questions regarding the issue the patient is having and tends to the concern along with an thorough examination. I love the attention that she gives to my concerns. Dr. Hawkins you should be able to train other Physicians how to care for their patients instead of just being concerned about the money that is going to be collected for the visit. Dr. Hawkins keep up the good work and as long as your office is open I will be your patient.

April 26th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have a multitude of problems and Dr. Hawkins takes her time to discuss solutions and has a wonderful bedside manner. I have recommended her to friends and associates. Her Medical Assistant is extremely nice and helps to make the visit pleasant.

April 25th, 2016
Excellent Doctor & Staff
Dr. Hawkins and her staff are awesome!! The nurse's are attentive, courteous and seem genuinely concerned about my health. Dr. Hawkins ask plenty of questions and answer any questions I may have before giving a diagnosis. I especially appreciate her taking the time to explain in detail any prescriptions I may need and what is best for me. I always leave feeling like I was well taken care of and that I matter and knowing I will receive a phone call with lab results and an email to log in to see results.

April 18th, 2016
AWESOME HAWKINS!!
Dr. Hawkins is always compassionate and concerned with getting me back to my healthy best. EVERY time I have visited her she accurately diagnosed me and prescribed therapy to make me well!! She is an awesome physician!!

January 27th, 2016
I love this Dr. she is exceptional what ever problem I have she will find out what it is or refer me to a specialist she i s kind and patient and always treats me like a special patient.She is GREAT.

November 9th, 2015
DR. HAWKINS IS AWESOME
DR. HAWKINS IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE COME ACROSS IN THE ENTIRE DFW METROPLEX. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE WHO NEEDS A DOCTOR TO SELECT DR. HAWKINS.