Dr. Shaleah Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 24th, 2015
She is a real gem. Highly satisfied

May 15th, 2014
Great family doctor when starting a family
Before getting pregnant my husband and I made an appointment to meet Dr. Shaleah Jones at Pullman Family Medicine. We were impressed with her knowledge, personality, and general approach to medicine. Based on our positive experience we chose to use her for my prenatal care and delivery. Each appointment with Dr. Jones allowed us the opportunity to get to know her better, and for her to learn about us and our decision making process. She carefully addressed all of our questions at appointments, and had her own discussion topics ready when we didn’t have questions. By the time of delivery, when research into each decision was no longer possible, our doctor-patient relationship had developed to the point that we could confidently make decisions based solely on her recommendations, knowing that she was taking into consideration current medical research, her own experience as a mother, and our specific goals and preferences. During the delivery some complications arose that threatened the baby’s safety. When Dr. Jones explained the situation it became apparent that a C-Section was the best course of action. She helped make sure we were confident in that decision and called in the appropriate surgical staff before the situation became a stressful emergency. Having her perform the operation made the transition to the C-Section very smooth. My recovery from the surgery was rapid and generally comfortable. My incision was skillfully sewn up and seems it will result in minimal scarring. We have continued to use Dr. Jones for my care and baby's pediatric care. Dr. Jones is able to draw not only on her medical training, but also her experience as a mother to give practical advice in a mentoring fashion. We have appreciated her recommendations for parenting books and are grateful that she encouraged us to help baby start sleeping through the night. I highly recommend Dr. Jones for obstetric, pediatric, or general health care.