A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalesh Kaushal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalesh Kaushal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaushal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaushal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalesh Kaushal, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushal graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaushal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalesh Kaushal MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shalesh Kaushal practice?
- Dr. Shalesh Kaushal has 1 office location.
Dr. Shalesh Kaushal practices Ophthalmology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Ophthalmologists.