Learn more about Dr. Shalesh Kaushal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalesh Kaushal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalesh Kaushal, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushal graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kaushal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaushal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shalesh Kaushal practice?
Dr. Shalesh Kaushal practices Ophthalmology near West Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL and Gainesville, FL.
See West Monroe Ophthalmologists.