Learn more about Dr. Shalesh Kaushal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalesh Kaushal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaushal
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kaushal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalesh Kaushal, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushal graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaushal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalesh Kaushal MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shalesh Kaushal practice?
- Dr. Shalesh Kaushal has 15 office locations.
Dr. Shalesh Kaushal practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hernando, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.