A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalesh Kaushal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalesh Kaushal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaushal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaushal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalesh Kaushal, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushal graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaushal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalesh Kaushal MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shalesh Kaushal practice?
- Dr. Shalesh Kaushal has 1 office location.
Dr. Shalesh Kaushal practices Ophthalmology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Ophthalmologists.