Learn more about Dr. Shalesh Kaushal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalesh Kaushal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalesh Kaushal, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushal graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kaushal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaushal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shalesh Kaushal practice?
Dr. Shalesh Kaushal practices Ophthalmology near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL and Worcester, MA.
See Lady Lake Ophthalmologists.