A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalimar Ignacio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalimar Ignacio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ignacio graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Ignacio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalimar I Ignacio MD is a female doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Shalimar I. Ignacio practice?
- Dr. Shalimar Ignacio has 1 office location.
Dr. Shalimar Ignacio practices Hospitalist near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists.