A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalin Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalin Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalin Mehta, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Mehta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalin Bhupatray Mehta FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shalin B. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Shalin Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shalin Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.