A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalin Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalin Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalin Mehta, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Mehta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalin Bhupatray Mehta FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shalin B. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Shalin Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Shalin Mehta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.