Learn more about Dr. Shalinee Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalinee Chawla is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chawla
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chawla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalinee Chawla, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Chawla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalinee Chawla MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shalinee Chawla practice?
- Dr. Shalinee Chawla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shalinee Chawla practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Pulmonologists, Mineola Critical Care Practitioners, and Mineola Sleep Medicine Doctors.