A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalinee Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalinee Chawla is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalinee Chawla, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Chawla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalinee Chawla MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shalinee Chawla practice?
- Dr. Shalinee Chawla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shalinee Chawla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Critical Care Practitioners, Mineola Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Mineola Pulmonologists.