A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalinee Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalinee Chawla is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chawla
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chawla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalinee Chawla, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Chawla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalinee Chawla MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shalinee Chawla practice?
- Dr. Shalinee Chawla has 1 office location.
Dr. Shalinee Chawla practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Pulmonologists, Mineola Critical Care Practitioners, and Mineola Sleep Medicine Doctors.