Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shalini Dalal
Dr. Shalini Dalal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Dalal is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center and MD Anderson Cancer Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shalini Dalal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Shalini Dalal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Luis Fayad
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Houston, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Bernard Levin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi49
Dr. Nisha Rathi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi17