A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalini Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalini Gupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalini Gupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalini Gupta MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shalini Gupta practice?
- Dr. Shalini Gupta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shalini Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: River Rouge, MI.
See Taylor Internists.