Learn more about Dr. Shalini Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalini Modi, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalini Modi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Modi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalini S Modi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shalini S. Modi practice?
- Dr. Shalini Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shalini Modi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near West Bloomfield , MI.
See West Bloomfield Cardiologists.