Learn more about Dr. Shalini Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalini Modi, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Modi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalini Modi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Modi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalini S Modi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shalini S. Modi practice?
- Dr. Shalini Modi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shalini Modi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near West Bloomfield , MI.
See West Bloomfield Cardiologists.