Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalini Modi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalini Modi, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalini Modi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Modi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Modi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Modi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shalini S. Modi practice?
Dr. Shalini Modi practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See West Bloomfield Cardiologists.