A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalini Paruthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalini Paruthi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalini Paruthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paruthi graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Paruthi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm Cardinal Glennon Child
- Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalini Paruthi MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shalini Paruthi practice?
- Dr. Shalini Paruthi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shalini Paruthi practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Sleep Medicine Doctors.