A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalini Paruthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalini Paruthi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paruthi graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Paruthi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm Cardinal Glennon Child
- Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paruthi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan