Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shalini Ravella
Dr. Shalini Ravella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with other offices in Crystal Lake, IL and Chicago, IL (and 1 other location). She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ravella is affiliated with NorthShore Evanston Hospital, Skokie Hospital and Mayo Clinic hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shalini Ravella has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shalini Ravella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.
Dr. Gary Baker
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi39
Dr. David Dunbar
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi35
Dr. Daniel Mulrooney
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Saint Paul, MN 0.01 mi16