A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalini Tewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalini Tewari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tewari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalini Tewari, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Tewari has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalini Tewari MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shalini Tewari practice?
- Dr. Shalini Tewari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shalini Tewari practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Austin Internists and Austin Geriatric Doctors.