A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thoutreddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thoutreddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoutreddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Thoutreddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy practice?
- Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists, Lansing Hematologists, and Lansing Oncologists.