Learn more about Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thoutreddy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thoutreddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoutreddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Thoutreddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy practice?
- Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists, Lansing Hematologists, and Lansing Oncologists.