A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thoutreddy graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Thoutreddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy practice?
- Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shalini Thoutreddy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Owosso, MI.
See Lansing Internists, Lansing Hematologists, and Lansing Oncologists.