A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalom Buchbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalom Buchbinder is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalom Buchbinder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchbinder graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Buchbinder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalom Stanley Buchbinder MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shalom S. Buchbinder practice?
- Dr. Shalom Buchbinder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shalom Buchbinder practices Diagnostic Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Radiologists.