Dr. Shalom Kalnicki MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalom Kalnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalom Kalnicki, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, and Physician-Patient Communication.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalnicki graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalnicki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalnicki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shalom Kalnicki practice?
Dr. Shalom Kalnicki practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists and Bronx Oncologists.