A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalom Kalnicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalom Kalnicki, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalnicki graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalnicki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalom DR Kalnicki MD is a male Oncologist , has 37 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shalom D. Kalnicki practice?
- Dr. Shalom Kalnicki has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shalom Kalnicki practices Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Bronx Radiologists and Bronx Oncologists.