Dr. Shalom Press Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shalom Press?

May 26th, 2017

My termination experience

It was the first time at 29 years old & it wasn't so much of an easy decision. However, for several personal reasons I had to follow threw. The staff were very kind from my first phone call. I was recommended from a friend but when I called I didn't even know what to say. The staff here are very sweet an understanding. Made this TERRIBLE experience much more manageable. The doctor is overall pretty quite but professional. I loved that they were also able to give me the depo shot (I inquired about) before I left, to insure I would never be back! I waited about 20 mins before the procedure after my scheduled appointment.... wasn't too bad. Was able to think about birth control options to insure I'd NEVER BE BACK.

May 20th, 2016

never go again!!!!!!

February 27th, 2013

Dr. Press is an unkind, uncaring physician who is extremely unprofessional and should not be practicing medicine. He rushes you through the appointment and doesn't answer any of your questions and/or concerns. Dr. Press is belittling and honestly one of the worst physicians I have ever come in contact with. His office is not private or confidential at all. They loudly yell your name when asking you to come to the back. They speak about your personal procedure and issues right near the check-in window so other patients in the waiting room can hear. I am simply appalled and disgusted by this doctor and his staff's behavior. It is truly unacceptable. I would never suggest anyone to go to this doctor. Find another facility that knows how to treat patients and takes the time to properly and professionally answer questions and not make it seem like you're wasting his time.

June 12th, 2011

Great birth experience

Dr. Press listened to my wishes to have as natural delivery as possible and both my deliveries turned out amazingly well. With my first baby I had some slight complications with the baby's heartbeat being too fast; I've heard other women in this situation experience aggressive intervention. Dr. Press does not overreact and in my case some IV fluids corrected the problem; I was simply dehydrated. Very calm and level headed, makes the staff relaxed and makes the parents calm down.

February 16th, 2011

Difficult decision made much easier

Dr. Press provides termination services and makes a difficult situation easier. The office staff was very kind and informative. I unfortunatly had a pregnancy that was called "fetal demise" (the baby died)Dr. Press & his staff were so supportive to both me & my husband during this emotional situation. They kept me physically comfortable and helped us through a very difficult situation. I highly recommend Dr. Press.

October 1st, 2010

Don't Trust this Doctor and Staff

When we were making appointment for abortion, they told that there wont be any pain in the procedure and patient will be comfortable..Blah...Blah...Blah..inspite of their assurance and all other caring words, during the procedure patient felt very pain and she keep on saying that she is having pair and they neglected her. they didn't even give enough sedation. patient is still feeling sick after 2 weeks of procedure...they charged high but provided poor service..finally...what ever they say before u pay money is just to bring the patients to their hospital...they are not caring...what kind of a doctor he is who don't care about patient feelings....?

January 16th, 2010

He is an awesome obgyn Dr.

He has delivered my last son in 2005 also at this time he had done a tubaligation due to i had a c-section at the same time i had been seeing him for a few years prior. He just did my hysterectomy and he is so caring i would go no where else and now my older children at contiplating leaving there ob's to go there. He always do nice work. Thank you Dr. Press

January 17th, 2009

second generation with dr.press

he is an amazing man, as well as physician. my mother went to him while pregnant with me, and he also delivered me. now that i'm married and having babies of my own. he's been nothing but caring and wonderful. so easy to talk to, and his staff make it their business to be cordial and attentive.

September 8th, 2017