A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalva Kakabadze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalva Kakabadze is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalva Kakabadze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Behavior
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakabadze graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Kakabadze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalva V Kakabadze MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shalva V. Kakabadze practice?
- Dr. Shalva Kakabadze has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shalva Kakabadze practices Family Medicine near Reynoldsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Reynoldsburg, OH.
See Reynoldsville Primary Care Doctors.