A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shalva Kakabadze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalva Kakabadze is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kakabadze
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kakabadze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalva Kakabadze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Behavior
- Diabetes Complications
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakabadze graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Kakabadze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shalva V Kakabadze MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shalva V. Kakabadze practice?
- Dr. Shalva Kakabadze has 1 office location.
Dr. Shalva Kakabadze practices Family Medicine near Reynoldsville, PA.
See Reynoldsville Family Physicians.