Learn more about Dr. Shalva Kakabadze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shalva Kakabadze is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shalva Kakabadze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Behavior
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakabadze graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University.
Dr. Kakabadze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kakabadze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shalva V. Kakabadze practice?
Dr. Shalva Kakabadze practices Family Medicine near Reynoldsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Reynoldsburg, OH.
See Reynoldsville Family Physicians.