A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sham Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gandhi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gandhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sham Gandhi, MD, PA, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sham Sunder Gandhi MD, PA, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sham S. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Sham Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sham Gandhi practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.