A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sham Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sham Gandhi, MD, PA, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Gandhi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sham Sunder Gandhi MD, PA, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sham S. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Sham Gandhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sham Gandhi practices Ophthalmology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Ophthalmologists.