Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sham Mendiratta
Dr. Sham Mendiratta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodhaven, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 12 other locations). He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Mendiratta is affiliated with Western Queens Comm Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens and Wyckoff Heights Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sham Mendiratta has the following 2 specialties
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Sham Mendiratta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodhaven, NY.
Dr. Igor Cohen
Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Management
Woodhaven, NY 0.69 mi23
Dr. Deowchand Depoo
Brooklyn, NY 0.70 mi20
Dr. Taufiq Azamy
Glendale, NY 0.80 mi32