A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shama Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shama Mittal, Internist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shama Mittal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 62 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Coronary Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Medical College Baroda. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shama Ravi Mittal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shama R. Mittal practice?
- Dr. Shama Mittal has 1 office location.
Dr. Shama Mittal practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Pediatricians.