Learn more about Dr. Shama Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shama Mittal, Internist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittal
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mittal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shama Mittal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 62 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Coronary Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from Medical College Baroda. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mittal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shama Ravi Mittal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shama R. Mittal practice?
- Dr. Shama Mittal has 1 office location.
Dr. Shama Mittal practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Pediatricians.