A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamael Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamael Haque is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haque
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Haque Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamael Haque, DO is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Haque has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamael Haque DO is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shamael Haque practice?
- Dr. Shamael Haque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shamael Haque practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Wayne Psychiatrists and Wayne Neurologists.