A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamael Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamael Haque is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamael Haque, DO is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Haque has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamael Haque DO is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shamael Haque practice?
- Dr. Shamael Haque has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shamael Haque practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Flint, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists and Detroit Neurologists.