A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamael Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamael Haque, DO is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Neurology, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Haque has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamael Haque DO is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shamael Haque practice?
- Dr. Shamael Haque has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shamael Haque practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Neurology near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Wayne Psychiatrists and Wayne Neurologists.