More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shamaila Waseem
Dr. Shamaila Waseem, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Lafayette, IN. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Waseem is affiliated with Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Shamaila Waseem has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Shamaila Waseem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Prashanth Porayette
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Residency
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Kevin Valentine
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi11
Dr. Alvaro Tori
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi12