A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamarie Sais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamarie Sais is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sais graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sais has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sais accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 11 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shamarie Sais practice?
Dr. Shamarie Sais practices Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.