A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamarie Sais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamarie Sais is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sais graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sais has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamarie Sais MD is a female Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shamarie Sais practice?
- Dr. Shamarie Sais has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamarie Sais practices Gynecology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.