Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shameela Ahmed
Dr. Shameela Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atoka, TN, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Cordova, TN (and 1 other location). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Neurology. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville, Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. Dr. Ahmed has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shameela Ahmed has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Shameela Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atoka, TN.
Dr. Christopher Griffith
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Atoka, TN 0.20 mi17
Dr. Shiva Natarajan
Munford, TN 1.94 mi26
Dr. Ronald Lynn
Child Neurology, Neurology
Brighton, TN 3.34 mi41