A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shameela Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shameela Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shameela Ahmed, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shameela Neaz Ahmed MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shameela N. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Shameela Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shameela Ahmed practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN and Covington, TN.
See Memphis Neurologists and Memphis Psychiatrists.