A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shameela Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shameela Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shameela Ahmed, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shameela Neaz Ahmed MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shameela N. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Shameela Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shameela Ahmed practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN and Covington, TN.
See Memphis Neurologists and Memphis Psychiatrists.