Learn more about Dr. Shameela Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shameela Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shameela Ahmed, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shameela Neaz Ahmed MD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shameela N. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Shameela Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shameela Ahmed practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN and Covington, TN.
See Memphis Neurologists and Memphis Psychiatrists.