A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shameem Abbasy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shameem Abbasy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shameem Abbasy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Retention
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbasy graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Abbasy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shameem Ara Abbasy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shameem A. Abbasy practice?
- Dr. Shameem Abbasy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shameem Abbasy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL and Woodstock, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.