General Practitioner, Internists, Allergy & Immunology Specialist

4640 W Congress St
Lafayette, LA 70506
337-406-9000
Locations and availability (4)

|  Cathy Blanchard  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

She is the most thorough physician I have ever seen here in Lafayette, La. I value her as a doctor, advocate for my health in a general way. She treats the "whole" patient and her staff is very considerate and helpful. I am glad that I found her and plan to stay with her practice.

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

I am completely satisfied with Dr. Akhtar. She really cares. I am able to speak to her about anything that is bothering me and she can explain the possible solutions in a way that is understandable. Her staff rates 5 stars.

|  TERRIFIC DOCTOR AND STAFF  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2010

I WAS A PATIENT OF DR AKHTAR FOR A PERIOD OF 18 MONTHS WHILE RESIDING IN LAFAYETTE. SINCE RELOCATING FIRST TO MISSISSIPPI AND THEN DELAWARE I HAVE BEEN PATIENTS OF SEVERAL HICHLY RECOGNIZED INTERNIST. ALTHOUGH TOP NOTCH DOCTORS NONE CAN COMPARE TO DR. AKHTAR IN ANY REGARD. HER DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT AND COMPLETE CONCERN FOR HER PATIENTS IS UNMATCHED. SHE DEVOTED CONSIDERABLE TIME TO MY CONCERNS AND CONDITION AND I FELT EXTREMELY CONFIDENT IN BEING HER PATIENT. SHE KEPT ME WELL INFORMED AND MADE CERTAIN I HAD NO UNANSWERED QUESTIONS OR UNCERTAINITY REGARDING MY HEALTH.I MISS HER TERRIBLY AS MY PHYSICIAN AND CAN ASSURE ANYONE SEEKING EXPERT AND COMPASSIONATE MEDICAL CARE TO LOOK NO FURTHER THAN DR ACKTAR. HER STAFF IS FANTASTIC ALSO. TOM TOMLINSON