Learn more about Dr. Shameem Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shameem Menon, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Menon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shameem D Menon MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shameem D. Menon practice?
- Dr. Shameem Menon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shameem Menon practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Sterling Heights Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Sterling Heights Radiologists.