A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shameem Saifee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shameem Saifee, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saifee graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Saifee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shameem Saifee MD is a female Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Shameem Saifee practice?
- Dr. Shameem Saifee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shameem Saifee practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Pathologists.