A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shameem Shaik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shameem Shaik, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaik graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Shaik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shameem Sultana Shaik MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shameem S. Shaik practice?
- Dr. Shameem Shaik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shameem Shaik practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Hood, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.