A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shameema Faruqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shameema Faruqi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faruqi graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Faruqi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shameema Faruqi MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shameema Faruqi practice?
- Dr. Shameema Faruqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Shameema Faruqi practices Anesthesiology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Anesthesiologists.