A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamema Karjeker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamema Karjeker, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karjeker graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Karjeker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
- Parkland Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamema Begum Karjeker MBBS and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shamema B. Karjeker practice?
- Dr. Shamema Karjeker has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamema Karjeker practices Anesthesiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists.