Dr. Shamim Ali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shamim Ali?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2015

Compassionate and Knowlegable

My family and I have been patients with Dr. Ali for approximately 6yrs. Each visit with her were very pleasant and appreciative. Upon my daughters first visit with doctor Ali during her evaluation she stated that my daughter was very ill even thou there were no prominent signs of illness. Dr. Ali immediately instructed me to take my daughter to the ER and have an chest x-ray done. Thank GOODNESS for her expertise because my daughter x-ray showed she had pneumonia. My heart dropped but I could not have been more thankful for Dr. Ali! She always take her time during every visit and make sure anything that's needed for either one of my family members Dr. Ali certainly takes care of it. And if at any time we have to wait because things do come up because I know we will receive the best care!

June 25th, 2015

Worst doctor office

February 15th, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Very compassionate. Good staff.

November 2nd, 2012

Seeing this doctor is like going to the body shop. She starts with your eyes and ends at your toes. She recommends everyone see her instead of going to specialist. She gets upset when you see other doctors because she claims she can treat it all. I feel like a dollar sign with a blank behind it when I see her. I will not ever walk into that office again.

July 20th, 2012

A patient's perspective.

My overall experience with Dr. Ali was wonderful. I needed to get a well-woman's exam and physical prior to starting grad school, and I was lucky enough to stumble upon this doctor. The waiting room was really pleasant, and her staff made me feel comfortable. She was very efficient, filled out all of my paperwork in a timely matter, and took the time to explain everything she ordered and why. I hate going to the doctor, and actually postponed this appointment way longer than I shoudl have, but I would definitely recommend Dr. Ali to any of my closest friends and family.

August 24th, 2017