Dr. Shamim Badiyan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shamim Badiyan?

Don't look for help here

Posted on October 6th, 2017

All I can say is make sure you have every last penny of your money before you walk in this man's office because he wouldn't care if you were dying in his reception area if you're a penny short he does not care about you or anything to do with you

simply the best!

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Dr,Badiyan is one of the most caring Dr.s I have ever met. He LISTENS and tries to find different options to help with my debilitating pain. He is second to none - I have worked in hospitals for 20+ years and know a good doctor from an average one. Thanks ever so much!

Intelligent and knowledgeable, courteous, pleasant

Posted on August 14th, 2015

A very compassionate doctor!

Posted on December 17th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Badiyan to anyone needing help with chronic pain of any kind. His bedside manner goes beyond what I have experienced in the past. He took the time to listen, and I felt like he truly cared about my condition and wanted to help. He is very well-informed about the latest medical practices and procedures, as well as medication. I feel very well taken care of!

A truly caring doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

I have had the most difficult time finding a pain management doctor who 1)cared 2)wanted to take the time to know me and understand my pain issues 3) didn't want to pawn me off with medication that has long-term disastrous effects on my health. Dr. Badiyan made me feel comfortable and gave me his time instead of so many of my previous pain doctors who sailed in, gave me less than 5 min. & charged me $25 for it. Dr. Badiyan made certain he answered all my questions, was very patient with me and gave me hope for my condition for the first time in years. If you want a truly caring doctor who will be a partner in your treatment & do everything he can to help you, then go see Dr. Badiyan.

Posted on November 13th, 2017