Dr. Shamim Badiyan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
simply the best!
Dr,Badiyan is one of the most caring Dr.s I have ever met. He LISTENS and tries to find different options to help with my debilitating pain. He is second to none - I have worked in hospitals for 20+ years and know a good doctor from an average one. Thanks ever so much!

December 17th, 2013
A very compassionate doctor!
I would recommend Dr. Badiyan to anyone needing help with chronic pain of any kind. His bedside manner goes beyond what I have experienced in the past. He took the time to listen, and I felt like he truly cared about my condition and wanted to help. He is very well-informed about the latest medical practices and procedures, as well as medication. I feel very well taken care of!

July 23rd, 2012
A truly caring doctor
I have had the most difficult time finding a pain management doctor who 1)cared 2)wanted to take the time to know me and understand my pain issues 3) didn't want to pawn me off with medication that has long-term disastrous effects on my health. Dr. Badiyan made me feel comfortable and gave me his time instead of so many of my previous pain doctors who sailed in, gave me less than 5 min. & charged me $25 for it. Dr. Badiyan made certain he answered all my questions, was very patient with me and gave me hope for my condition for the first time in years. If you want a truly caring doctor who will be a partner in your treatment & do everything he can to help you, then go see Dr. Badiyan.