Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shamim Iqbal
Dr. Shamim Iqbal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with another office in Ridgefield, NJ. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Iqbal is affiliated with East Orange General Hospital, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shamim Iqbal has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Shamim Iqbal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. Sook Woo
Newark, NJ 0.01 mi41
Dr. Hang Pak
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Newark, NJ 0.01 mi