Dr. Shamim Islam MD Patient Reviews

October 22nd, 2015
Mother of 3 patie patients of her
She is the best doctor.

January 26th, 2014
I have been going to doctor islam fr 4yrs. since i had my first baby. I loved her until this year when my youngest chld age 3 months came down with the stomach flu. she did not watch him for dehydraion and refused to seem him. they also told me my son just poops to much. thank god for mother instinct. my son does not just poop alot he is better now no thanks to dr islam

September 4th, 2012
Best Pediatrician I have never met
Let put that this way. I am a father of three kids that I love more than anything else in the world. I have found that most pediatricians that I have met in the past did not really care about our kids. This is something you can tell right away(Even if they keep smiling at you). To find a real pediatrician nowadays that is dedicated to your kids health is very very difficult. Most of them are just interested in making more money and move to the next patient(Or client should I say) . When I met Dr. Islam that gives me hope for the future pediatrician doctor. I have never seen someone so dedicated to her patient and even if sometimes I have to wait a little bit longer it is worth it. This is the best pediatrician that I have never met and would never trade her for someone else. I will keep her until she retires.

September 4th, 2012
Best Pediatrician
Lets put that this way. I am a father of three kids that I love more than anything else in the world. I have found that most pediatricians that I have ...