Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Shamim Islam, MD, DTM&H
Shamim Islam, MD, DTM&H, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. His specialties include Pediatrics. Shamim Islam, MD, DTM&H is affiliated with Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital, Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo. He speaks English, French and Bengali.
Shamim Islam, MD, DTM&H has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Shamim Islam, MD, DTM&H is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Susan Baker, MD, PhD
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi45
Danielle Goetz, MD
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi14
Indrajit Majumdar, MBBS
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0 mi