Dr. Shamim Saeed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 1st, 2015
Just a thorough Doctor

December 28th, 2010
Dismissed Diagnosis
First impressions good! - I went to the clinic to have a skin problem diagnosed - Dr. Saeed dismissed the condition and said I had an alergic reaction to another medication and gave me more - in the mean time the skin condition worsened so so bad - I now had sores all over went to the clinic in Toms River who diagnosed me with Scabies - and I don't know if that is correct either - if u have money go to someone good up in Northern NJ - I am still suffering with this condition -

February 3rd, 2010
Arrogant, rude, not thorough, poor social skills.
Dr. Sadeem is a very poor doctor. The first time I went to see her; she was presented with an X-ray of my neck. I commented that the film was blurry. She said "...are you a doctor?" I told her I was a physicist and knew the technology. She never did comment on the X-ray or the written report that accompanied the X-ray. I was suspicious that she didn't know how to interpret the X-ray.She never followed up on blood tests that indicated a possible liver problem. The other physician did and a tumor was incidentally found after years of not following up.She will not know the meds you are taking and did not know that certain meds, which are non-synthetic, do not require prescriptions. She flew into a tirade when I told her this and she said "...I am the doctor and I tell you that you need a prescription." I told her to call the pharmacy but she refused.I told her my heartbeat was irregular when lying down. I was SITTING on the examining table and she listened for no more than 2 seconds. Hardly enough time to judge anything. That's her style.On the outside she thinks she is superior, yet she is immature, unprofessional, and lacks basic social skills. She will not touch you because she is from a different culture, yet she will wipe her nose on her sleeve.She comes across as a know it all, yet she makes simple, stupid mistakes, which may cost you dearly.