Learn more about Dr. Shamim Salman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamim Salman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamim Salman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Salman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamim Salman MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shamim Salman practice?
- Dr. Shamim Salman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shamim Salman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Oncologists.