Dr. Shamim Akhter Salman MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Shamim Salman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamim Salman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamim Salman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Salman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shamim A. Salman practice?
Dr. Shamim Salman practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Hematology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Oncologists, Staten Island Hematologists, and Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.