A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamim Salman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamim Salman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamim Salman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Salman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamim Salman MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shamim Salman practice?
- Dr. Shamim Salman has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamim Salman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Oncologists.