A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamina Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamina Dhillon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhillon
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamina Dhillon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dhillon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamina Dhillon MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shamina Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Shamina Dhillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamina Dhillon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Oakhurst, NJ.
See Oakhurst Internists and Oakhurst Gastroenterologists.