A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaminder Bhullar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaminder Bhullar is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhullar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bhullar Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhullar graduated from Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton.
Dr. Bhullar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaminder Bhullar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shaminder Bhullar practice?
- Dr. Shaminder Bhullar has 11 office locations.
Dr. Shaminder Bhullar practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Kingsville, TX.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.