A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shaminder Bhullar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shaminder Bhullar is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhullar graduated from Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton.
Dr. Bhullar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shaminder Bhullar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shaminder Bhullar practice?
- Dr. Shaminder Bhullar has 11 office locations.
Dr. Shaminder Bhullar practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX and Kingsville, TX.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.