A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamir Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamir Bhatt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamir Bhatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bhatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamir Bhatt MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shamir Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Shamir Bhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamir Bhatt practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Westmont, IL.
See Westmont Internists and Westmont Pediatricians.