Dr. Shamir Bhatt MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Westmont, IL

3.2

September 30th, 2014
Doctor Review
I saw Dr. Bhatt for a few years when I was covered with the DuPage county program and I found Dr. Bhatt bedside manner to be deplorable and just bad. I felt he wouldn't give the time-of-day even if you asked. His desire to go beyond the basics of an exam was non-existent and all he seem to care about was how quickly he could get you out of his office. I think his was more interested in not seeing patients and just pretending to be a doctor. I highly suggest not to consider Dr. Bhatt in any capacity.

February 8th, 2014
I went to him with the flu. After he examined me, he tells me I have the flu and says to me"you know they have a flu shot now, right?" I told him yes and he asked me if I got one. Iminformed him nobody at work could cover me to go to get it when the shot people were at my place of employment.

September 18th, 2013
Not a good experience
Met with Dr. Bhatt and was shocked at his lack of bedside manner. Maybe I caught him on a bad day, but that really shouldn't happen. He said he would order a prescription for the back pain was experiencing. However, I got to the paharmacy 8 hours after my appointment to find that he never even sent over the order. I will NEVER schedule an appt. with him again!