A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamlal Tekwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamlal Tekwani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamlal Tekwani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tekwani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Tekwani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tekwani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shamlal T. Tekwani practice?
Dr. Shamlal Tekwani practices Ophthalmology near Belleville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Belleville Ophthalmologists.