A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamlal Tekwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamlal Tekwani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tekwani
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tekwani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamlal Tekwani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tekwani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Tekwani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamlal T Tekwani MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shamlal T. Tekwani practice?
- Dr. Shamlal Tekwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamlal Tekwani practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.