Dr. Shammai Rockove MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Gresham, OR

October 6th, 2015
He's a good example of poor health care and how being a doctor causes one to think they are some how better than the rest.
He is a self righteous Doctor who didn't listen to me, ran expensive pointless tests and I heard him treat his coworkers terrible. I would only recommend this provider if you want to be taken advantage of financially, talked down to like you're a moron and don't really want any actual health care. Then he's your man. (Well he wears a purse too) Weird.

December 27th, 2014
very kind and very easy to understand. I liked how he took that extra minute to listen to me, not a number.

October 23rd, 2014
Caring and competence give us confidence.
Caring and competence were the first thing we noticed about Dr. Rockove. We got an appointment quickly after the results of my annual physical exam. He met with my wife and I before his normal office opening time. He listened carefully and explained steps to take based on my lab results and again we quickly had an appointment for a biopsy. Our experience in these first visits allowed us to have confidence in his care. In addition he displayed his humanness, and caring which is important to us in dealing with any serious life matters, especially health. Dr Rockove was open to working with our family Naturopath and MD to support the treatments he is doing, and referred us to a Radiologist that he thinks highly of. I feel this good team will bring the best possible outcome.

July 10th, 2014
Dr. Rockove is a very kind, professional Urologist. He cares about his patients and makes sure you understand what is going on. The staff is amazing. The Medical Assistants are very professional and the front desk is warm and welcoming.

June 2nd, 2014
retired
Doctor Rockove was very personable and concerned with my welfare. He was very informative and open to questions I had. I would recommend him to whoever needed his services.

May 29th, 2014
Great Urology Doctor!
I would definitely go back to see Dr. Rockove. He shows genuine caring and empathy with his patients. He never kept me waiting and is extremely competent and knowledgable. I appreciated his clear, straight-forward way he talked to me and allowed me have a role in my own health care and course of action. His office staff is very friendly and always made me feel welcomed.

May 29th, 2014
I've known Dr Rockove professionally and personally for many years. He is the best doctor I know. He is very caring and knowledgable, I would definitely trust my life with him.

May 27th, 2014
Great Doctor
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Rockove. He is extremely knowledgeable and an expert in his field. He answered all my questions and concerns and really cares about his patients. I appreciate that he followed up with me. His office staff is also very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him to friends if they needed a urologist.

May 27th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Rockove is a very caring and diligent doctor. I don't feel like he is rushed when I see him and he always takes the time to thoroughly answer my questions. I know he is busy, but I never feel that way. He ensures that his office is top of the line with continuing research and updated equipment. He really is talented in his field (urology) and I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

February 27th, 2014
RUN don't walk away from this doctor
Look up egotist in the dictionary and you'll find this guy. You are invisible and he treats you like he's on auto-pilot. Worst experience ever with any doctor. Self absorbed. When they were teaching bedside manner skills in medical school he must have either been asleep or cut class. Find anyone else and save yourself a bundle of $$$.

June 24th, 2013
stay away!
This Doctor self centered, LARGE ego and ZERO client service skills. I had a terrible experience and with this Dr. and wiil not go back.