A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamoli Khanderia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamoli Khanderia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamoli Khanderia, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanderia graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Khanderia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamoli Do Khanderia DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shamoli D. Khanderia practice?
- Dr. Shamoli Khanderia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shamoli Khanderia practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Hartland, MI.
See Bloomington Family Physicians.