Dr. Shamolie Wyckoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shamolie Wyckoff?

May 27th, 2017

Ashirley kilby is selling her opana and morphine's in crossville

May 25th, 2017

She didn't care that I was in pain. Seemed to me, she could care less the pain I'm in. Wouldn't help me in any kind of. Completely turn me away. Come off ugly to me right away before, even trying to talk to n figure out my situation. Good luck to whom ever else tries to go here....

November 3rd, 2015

Compassionate and knowledgeable

Dr. Shamolie Wyckoff sets herself apart from most other pain management doctors with her genuine attitude of caring for me as an individual. She has always been respectful and compassionate by showing interest in how I am really doing and problem solving with me to find solutions to manage my chronic and debilitating health issues. She comes accross as someone you can trust, because you can. The office staff has always been courteous and made me feel cared for as an individual. Unlike other pain clinics that I dreaded going to because I felt uncomfortable and ashamed to even be there. I do not deserve to suffer, and Dr. Shamolie understands that and goes above and beyond to give her time and listen and diagnose what is actually happening to me holistically. I trust her judgement and as a registered nurse that has also worked with her and her collegues, can recommend the staff at Center for Spine, Joint and Neuromuscular Rehabilitation.

July 27th, 2014