A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shamoon Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamoon Ahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamoon Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamoon Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Shamoon Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Shamoon Ahmad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shamoon Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Hematologists.