Learn more about Dr. Shamoon Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shamoon Ahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shamoon Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- General Oncology
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainview Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shamoon Ahmad MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shamoon Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Shamoon Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Shamoon Ahmad practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Hematologists, and Las Vegas Oncologists.