Dr. Shams Iqbal Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shams Iqbal?

Posted on April 26th, 2017

I go to the Riverside location. The Doctor seems fine but his staff is terrible. The staff never return phone calls to patients or the pharmacy or to the insurance company to make sure you get your medication. I have waited 2 weeks now past the date that my medication should have been refilled with no end in site. Both myself and the pharmacy have called and left messages but no returned phone calls. I am going to change to a different clinic in hopes that anyone is better at providing service than this clinic

Human Doctor (Old School)

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Iqbal and PA Mr. Grue are very polite, caring, courteous and professional

The Best in Southern California

Posted on March 28th, 2016

I drive almost an hour just to see him. Great staff, know you by name!

Posted on January 29th, 2016

very nice staff worth the wait to see all the providers in this office they explain everything where I can understand it!

Excellent Childrens Allergist

Posted on April 25th, 2014

Dr. Shams Iqbal is an excellent allergist. He has treated my child for asthma since she was a toddler. Now about to enter junior high her allergies and asthma are under complete control. He is always kind and caring and goes above and beyond to make sure she is taken care of and that we fully understand her treatment plan. Appointments are readily available and the answering service is quick to reach a provider after hours for those night time emergencies. I would definitely recommend him.

What kind of doctor is this??

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Dr. Shams Iqbal, MD did not explain the possible consequences of taking the medicine that he gave to my daughter (less than 1 1/2 years old). As a result, she got sicker, and sicker. We called and left message, no answer and nobody called back. We left another message, still nothing. Meantime, my daughter had stopped eating completely. Threw away the medicine that Dr. Shams Iqbal prescribed, we were left to deal with a much sicker child and trying to explain to new doctor what exactly happened. 3 months passed, they even sent us a Billing statement with a balance due! Being an ignorant doctor is one thing, but being a doctor who does not even care whether his patient lives or not is another matter. In our book, he is close to being a reckless criminal. I wish his kids get the kind of doctor that he is when they are sick. Enough said.

Posted on December 30th, 2016